CA-INTERMEDIATE View Courses
The CA Intermediate Exam is the 2nd level of exam of students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy Course (CA). With this exam, often abridged as CA Inter, the students can appear for the CA Inter Exam after clearing the CPT Exam or the CA Foundation Exam (which is the entrance exam for CA Students).
SUBJECTIVE (800 MARKS)
SUBJECTS GROUP -I
- 1. Accounting = 100
- 2. Corporate laws & Other Laws = 100
- 3. Cost & Management Accounting = 100
- 4. Taxation = 100
SUBJECTS GROUP -II
- 1. Advanced Accounting = 100
- 2. Auditing & Assurance = 100
- 3. Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management = 100
- 4. Financial Management & Economics for Finance = 100
Minimum Passing requirement
A student is required to score a minimum of 40% marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50% marks for passing CA-Foundation
31st Dec. and 30th June is the cut-off for registration for being eligible to appear in May and November examinations repectively covering a study period of four months.