StartFebruary 18, 2023
About the course
(1) Latest updates upto 31.10.2022 would be asked in the examination relevant for May 2023 Attempt
(2) This datesheet is as per new Scheme.
(3) The syllabus is as per ICAI Study Materials. For complete syllabus refer syllabus given on ICAI website.
(4) The assessment would be made partially objective in the below mentioned select papers.
Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
(5) The objective type questions will be for 30 Marks in each 100 marks paper. They would be in the
nature of multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 1 or 2 marks. Each MCQ will have 4 options, out of
which 1 option would be the correct answer.
(6) The MCQs will be compulsory and there would be no internal or external choice in them. There will be
no negative marking for wrong answers. No reasoning is required for answers to MCQs.
(7) Skill wise weightage shall be considered.
(8) Also consider section wise weightage of each subject given on ICAI website.
(9) Consider topic wise exclusions from the syllabi of select subjects given on the ICAI's website.
STRENGTHS OF TEST SERIES:
->Detailed feedback of performance from Professionals
->Test will be evaluated as per ICAI Instructions
->Telephonic doubt session regarding Test Queries
->Remarks will be mentioned on each paper by Evaluator
->Result marks will be sent Online
->Exam Fear can be reduced by Writing Practice
->Time Management skills can be developed.
FEE STRUCTURE OF TEST SERIES:
Single Group (16 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 3,750 (Including GST 18%)
Both Group (32 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 6,250 (Including GST 18%)
Single Group only FT (4 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 1,000 (No Discount applicable)
Both Group only FT (8 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 2,000 (No discount applicable)
Single Group (16 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 5,000 (Including GST 18%)
Both Group (32 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 8,750 (Including GST 18%)
Single Group only FT (4 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 1,500 (No Discount applicable)
Both Group only FT (8 tests of 100 marks each) : Rs 3,000 (No discount applicable)
In case test series is conducted online due to covid, Extra Fees (difference between offline and online fee) for offline students will be refunded proportionately after 15 days of completion of test series. *NOTE : Extra Fees (difference between offline and online fee) will be refunded only to those offline students who will have full attendance in online test series.*
0.0% recommend this course